September 20, 2017 – General Meeting- Lee-Anne Camlin (Philanthropy Associate-Legacy Giving Lakehead University) presents Legacy Giving: Thinking Differently.
November 27, 2017 – General Meeting – Joanne Kembel presents What to do if it looks like you’re not going to meet you target.
February 21, 2018 – Annual General Meeting- Diversifying Your Fundraising Plan
April 18, 2018 – General Meeting – What is the CFRE
September 19, 2018 – General Meeting – Creating a Meaningful Experience for Your Donors- A Review of Donor Stewardship
November 21, 2018 – General Meeting – Capital Campaign Panel Discussion
- February 18, 2015 – Annual General Meeting – Paul Nazareth Fundraising Engagement Seminar
- May 20, 2015 – Foundation Funders Panel with Bonnie Moore, Thunder Bay Community Foundation, Don Paterson, The Paterson Foundation and Bonnie McNulty, Ministry of Citizenship & Immigration, Tourism, Culture & Sport.
- June 23, 2015 – Summer Social with TBAVA – Breakwater Taphouse (Upstairs in the train station at marina). 5:00pm-7:00pm.
- September 16, 2015 – General Meeting – Lindsay Doran (e-Philanthropy Officer, TBRHSF) presents how to use social media for your fundraising programs.
- November 18, 2015 – General Meeting – Joe Quaresima (Co-founder, Sencia Canada Ltd) presents on the importance of relationship building and how to excel at networking. REGISTER ONLINE HERE
- December 8, 2015 – Holiday Social – 5 Forks from 5:00pm-7:00pm in private dining room REGISTER ONLINE HERE
All general meetings are held from 12:00 – 1:30 pm in the RFDA building at 570 Syndicate Ave S. View Google Map. A light lunch is provided to members. The Lakehead Fundraising Association encourages attendees to bring a non-perishable food item for the RFDA.